Finished Size: approx. 20" X 60"
- Quilting cotton border fabric with a strip width of 11" and 4 repeats - 1 yard
- OR for design flexibility and fussy cutting - 1-1/2 yards
- OR one 11" wide strip - 70"
- 60 degree triangle ruler - Creative Grids (CGRT12560) recommented
- Typical border print fabrics have four 9"-11" wide sets of stripes and elements running the length of fabric. Designs may use all four stripes, portions of 2-3 stripes, or one long strip. Longer runners require more fabric. Narrower strips use less fabric and make a smaller runner.