Reopening Rules and Guidelines
Per PA Governor Tom Wolf, retail businesses in Bradford County will be allowed to reopen Friday, May 8,2020 with limited customers allowed inside the store.
Curbside Pick up is still the preferred shopping practice, per Governor Wolf.
In order to adhere to the Governor's guidelines of limited customers and disinfecting practices, we have decided to open via appointment only for at least the first 2 weeks with 1 person allowed in the store at one time. Absolutely no children will be allowed inside the Shop until further notice.
That being said, here are are the rules to enter the Shop.
FSQS Quarantine Rules
1. Face masks will be wore at all times while inside the store. No Mask, No Entry
2. No purses or bags allowed in the Shop. If you have a FSQS wine tote bag, please show us the bag from your vehicle and then return it your vehicle before entering.
3. All material and/or quilts that you are trying to match up must be secured in ziploc bags and stay in the bags while in the Shop. Anyone removing fabric or quilts from ziploc bags will be asked to leave and forfeit your time and possible future visits until Bradford County restrictions are lifted.
4. All appointment times will be on the hour or half hour and you will have up to 25 minutes to shop until you have to leave so we can disinfect before the next customer.
This is to ensure safety and limit contact with others.
5. We will have hand sanitizer, soap and water available to customers. You will be required to either use hand sanitizer or wash your hands upon entering the building.
The first 2 parking spaces to the right of the front entrance are now reserved for Curbside Pickup Only.
PLEASE DO NOT PARK IN THESE 2 PARKING SPACES.
You will be asked to move your vehicle if you park in these reserved parking spaces.
They will marked as Curbside Pick up parking only this week.
You will need to call the Shop at 570-886-2296 to schedule your appointment.
Anyone showing up without an appointment will be directed to call for an appointment.
If you can find what you need on our website and can order for curbside pick up, that is currently preferred in order to reduce contact and is per Governor Wolf's requirements.
The front door will remain locked and we will let you in for your appointed visit.
We realize this is still not ideal circumstances but at least we can now allow a limited number of customers into the Shop.
We are going to still be keeping limited hours of operation until Bradford County goes green and we can resume normal operating procedures.
Curbside Pick -Up will be Mon-Fri 10:30a-2:30p
Appointments will be assigned between Mon-Fri 10:30a-2p for the time being.
This is new normal is still very much a giant curve ball for us and we will make changes as we learn our way through this new normal.
We would like to thank everyone for your continued support and for the cookies and lunches you have generously given us throughout this pandemic.
Thank you for your patience with us as we muddle through learning to balance the online orders, curbside pick ups, long sewing machine service times and now the appointments.
The reason for the appointments is so our customers won't have to wait in line to come into the Shop, limiting contact between people and to keep the Shop sanitized for everyone.
We want all of our customer to stay safe and healthy. We are very aware that many of you are considered "high-risk" but still need to get out of the house.
Our goal is to create a safe environment for all of our customers.
This is the best way we know to keep you safe and to provide you with a safe environment/haven to shop in.
If you come to the Shop for Curbside Pick up, please stay in your vehicle, we will bring your order out to you.
Mom is the one who will be waiting on in store customers and taking out curbside orders.
She really needs everyone to cooperate so she can wait on in store customers and curbside customers at the same time.
It's very important that in store customers not use the Curbside Pickup Parking spaces.
We appreciate your cooperation and patience.
Please feel free to share this email with people you may know that do not receive our newsletters.
We would like everyone to know our current game plan.
Thank you everyone!
Have a wonderful weekend.
Obi the Wonder Dog, Moda the Bandit Dog, Maryanne (Mom) & Mary Lou (Grandma)