Some of you may have heard that we had a fire at the shop last night. The good news is that our fabric and stock in the shop itself has not been damaged. The bad news is that our siding has melted and looks bad, one bathroom and one storage room has a smokey odor. Today we are at the shop, with 10 fans going to insure that there is no residual odor in the shop. The office and the foyer has an odor as that is the where part of the siding melted and where the bush was incinerated. We will be open as usual tomorrow. We will have the side door open for those who wish to use it rather than the front door/foyer.